Terms of Trade:
The client agrees that Maxwell Healthcare Ltd may charge a cancellation fee of 70% of the total cost of the influenza vaccination per person if:
a) a confirmed booking is cancelled at any time within two weeks prior to the appointment date of vaccination, or
b) a patient does not turn up for the vaccination at the pre-booked time of appointment.
- Any variation to the vaccination numbers must be confirmed at least 5 working days prior to the nurse visit via email.
- A total of $340 plus GST per visit/per session/per site is applicable only when less than 10 vaccinations are given at a nurse visit.
- It is a legal requirement that you provide a Certified First Aider that is present at the time of your nurse visit. Should this person not be present at the time of your visit, your visit will need to be re-scheduled and a minimum fee will be charged or vouchers issued.
- Vouchers are non-refundable.
- Vouchers are to be redeemed only at the nominated Medical Centre’s, addresses are detailed on the voucher.
- Vouchers will be couriered. An admin fee of $5.00 + GST per order will apply.
- Maxwell Healthcare Ltd invoice is payable within 14 days from date of invoice.
- Outstanding invoices will incur a late penalty fee of $150 per month, until invoice has been paid.
- Promotional discounts only apply to invoices that are paid on time.